Monday, August 27, 2007

NO MADNESS TODAY

My mom called me from overseas. Asked me how the VIXX was (thats the index that measures volatility in the market) before she asked me how I was. Ha. I told her I am fine and had started a blog and I had promised myself to write a post in my blog every week day. She thought that was a good way of keeping in touch with the market but was afraid I would not find time to keep in touch with her, then?

I see from last week, that one of my picks JOYG ran up 4 bucks and also IBN, the Indian finance play, ran up 3 bucks. Not bad. The others are mostly where they were but are showing signs of stirring. Just a reinforcement- BRCM-32.7- screaming buy, EBAY-33.7 screaming from the bottom of my vocal chords...BUY, PTEN-21.25 aint nothin wrong with this one cept for the single-digit P-E ratio- what? TSL is a speculative buy- at 40.50 today its just getting ready for the climb.

Theres no madness today. Just a little bit of a reaction to the housing numbers- one should stop looking at them- all is discounted as far as housing numbers goes, I would say. The recession in housing is old ... it did not take the economy into one, is commendable. For now, I am in the bullish camp, though watching from an elephants viewpoint. CALM and collected... until I have to run...
Stay tuned... for more... monas market insights will make you smile.

No comments: