Thursday, August 30, 2007

GREEEN

My son goes back to school soon. I thought a spelling test would be nice. Spell APPLE I said. He said A.A.P.L. Great. Spell TARGET I said, He said T.G.T. Wonderful ! My sister overheard and said Hey that's not right. OOPS. Okay forget the spell test, lets do math. Whats 40 times 100. He said 4000! What does that much money buy, I asked him. He said 100 shares of TSL. WAY TO GO... boy! Okay lets brush up those spellings again. repeat after me A.P.P.L.E ........OK Mamma.

Green and red is the color I see today for the rest of the day. But tomorrow we begin double digit green again...and there will be no turning back till 13600... in monas humble mind. We hit a short term bottom near 13000 on the DOW this monday. The consumer confidence (lack of it) helped. Down 250 one day, UP 250 the next day, spells TRADING opportunity like NEVER BEFORE. I reiterate this is a super duper traders market.

Why greeen tomorrow because Fed speaks- and if the rally paused today its just to applause the Fed tomorrow. The Fed has been friendly to say the least. It decided to inject liquidity into the system when it was direly needed. IT ACTED- that was important. For the sentiment of the market as well as for releasing some crunch in the credit markets. I think what he says tomorrow will be positive. And we continue green tomorrow. More in detail on the Fed ... later...

AKAM, BRCM, GRMN, are all up since I spake of them. TSL - my solar speculative no-guts-no-glory pick is up to 45 again. It helped to buy at 40 this week. I will be thrilled when it touches 50 again. Will not sell below that. Touche.

I see some eyeballs...on my blog. Wonder why they dont scroll down and just COMMENT. I would love some interaction if you may. Meanwhile this is Mona signing off with a promise to be here tomorrow... Remember money is important but not as important as you.

No comments: