Thursday, August 23, 2007

MADMONEYMARKETS

Me, Mona, a die-hard stock market trader... with a urgent need to share her viewpoint. You, who humor me by paying attention to what I write, will love this interaction.



We as investors, traders, observers, laymen/women, affect the market to an unbelievable degree....because the stock market is one big mad sentimental juggernaut. Consumer confidence... thats you and me, for one... dare get pessimistic about the economy....you dare stop spending... the market depends on you. You, a consumer of things and some of you, a consumer of stocks. If you are heavily invested, God's sake do not stop consuming, for fear that the stock crashes may consume you.


Today it was a triple digit move upward for the DOW and tomorrow I dare say there will be a triple digit move upward again... only we will not have to wait for the last hour... we will get it off the start... Easy for me to say, as no one's life depends on what I write. At least not yet, after all I am not Jim Cramer, the chosen one....! (chosen... for what... I shall elaborate in one of my blog posts to follow) A few stocks which got battered alongwith the financials and were hesitating to rise will rise ... I have on my personal list (NO one has access to it) - lets see, JOYG..., INFY ..., BRCM..., EBAY....(no doubt Cramer loves this one too), they will rise. Theres a solar stock I am watching... (I WILL WATCH SOLAR STOCKS ALL MY LIFE>>> I will tell you why in the posts to follow... as its too sad for me to tell now) I was watching with one eye...TSL.... today at 45. Earnings will be out tomorrow. IF the earnings are good it will be up 10 bucks tomorrow, if not, it will be sliced in half... so no use buying... CATCH 22. Just watching. though... On my intuitive radar all signals say BUY. Watching the market has its advantages too. You dont lose anything. You can laugh about it when the stock tanks and you did not buy. And you can cry if the stock goes up and you did not buy. Harmless. I am learning to watch. And you will too....if you pay attention to what I write, you will learn much more... (laughing, for instance)



I intend to share with you my view of what the animals in the market (bulls, bears and some new ones I have discovered...) did to us... and having been a trader all my sane life, I will also spell out what my mad mona intuitive signals say about stock picks ... you will be amazed how in sync we can be if we eliminate the fear.



Regardless of how the stock market treated you today, I will like to remind you that there will always be humor in the market- and I promise to find it for you... here at my die-hard mad money market psyche ...for you. Money is not important. You are. So lighten up.

No comments: